GOVERNORS VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER
The Governors Village Shopping Center is a 39,000 SF grocery store anchored shopping center. Perfect Image space is currently available and businesses at this property thrive due to its location, on-site property management, and customer-centric ownership.
THE COMMONS @ GOVERNORS VILLAGE-PHASE 1
In 2010, Bold became the lead developer for Governors Village, a boutique neighborhood in Chapel Hill. Phase 1 consists of three buildings that are home to great businesses like Governors Pharmacy, The Hill Nutrition, All State Insurance, Governors Family Chiropractic, Blue Bamboo Hair Salon, Casa Club Spanish Immersion Daycare, and other local businesses.
THE BOLD BUILDING
The BOLD Building is located in a distinguished Class A community in a village setting and unique boutique neighborhood adjacent to the award-winning Governors Club. The BOLD Building is prominently situated steps away from various retail and service businesses.
- Walkable amenities consisting of restaurants, grocery, townhomes, daycare, apartments, pharmacy, and more
- Full-service rent includes taxes, insurance, CAM, water, sewer, electrical, garbage and recycling, janitorial, and ample parking
- Recent renovations include LED lighting, fiber internet capabilities, roof, and awnings
- On-site property management
- Customer-centric and committed ownership
The 50051 Building is located within Governors Village in Chapel Hill, Chatham County. This contemporary building contains modern office spaces adjacent to the Governors Club community. Tenants include Bold Construction, Cultivate What Matters and Cor4 Fitness Studio.