THE BOLD BUILDING
The BOLD Building is located in a distinguished Class A community in a village setting and unique boutique neighborhood adjacent to the award-winning Governors Club. The BOLD Building is prominently situated steps away from various retail and service businesses.
- Walkable amenities consisting of restaurants, grocery, townhomes, daycare, apartments, pharmacy, and more
- Full-service rent includes taxes, insurance, CAM, water, sewer, electrical, garbage and recycling, janitorial, and ample parking
- Recent renovations include LED lighting, fiber internet capabilities, roof, and awnings
- On-site property management
- Customer-centric and committed ownership
THE COMMONS @ GOVERNORS VILLAGE-Phase 2
In 2010, Bold became the lead developer for Governors Village, a boutique neighborhood in Chapel Hill. Phase 1 consists of three buildings that are home to great businesses like Governors Pharmacy, The Hill Nutrition, All State Insurance, Governors Family Chiropractic, Blue Bamboo Hair Salon, Casa Club Spanish Immersion Daycare, and other local businesses. Phase 2 will add four more buildings. Phase 2 is currently under construction.
501 Landing is prominently located on 15-501 in close proximity from downtown Chapel Hill as well as minutes from residential neighborhoods of Briar Chapel, Governors Village, Southern Village, and Fearrington Village.
- New construction – available Q2 2021
- Frontage on 15-501
- Flexibility of new construction:
- Can accommodate medical, retail and/or office
- Upfit costs incurred by Landlord with long-term lease